2 ribeye steaks, seasoned with pepper
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
1 tablespoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, salt, and cayenne pepper. Grill steaks on high heat until desired doneness. One minute before you're ready to pull the steaks off the grill, slather on a spoonful of prepared butter and let melt for a few seconds with the grill cover closed. Remove steaks to a platter and cover with foil for 5 minutes, until the juices are absorbed back into the meat. Serve immediately!
Roroc and I got the idea for the spicy "picanha" butter from a Brazilian steak house in Dallas called Rafain. They serve a spicy picanha Tri-Tip on long skewers; Roroc absolutely loves it and said "we hit the nail on the head" with our made-up version!
It's quick and easy! You'll love it!
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2009 (73)
- ► 2008 (90)
- Fresh Tomato Soup
- Parmesan Chicken
- Spice-Rubbed Picnic Chicken
- Rich and Creamy Blue Cheese Dressing
- Teriyaki Chicken with Pickled Cucumbers
- Ice Cold Saketini
- Barbecue Pork with Mop Sauce
- Spinach Salad with Gorgonzola, Cherries, & Almonds...
- Grand High Tea Menu @ The Grand Lux Cafe
- Spicy Picanha Style BBQ'd Ribeye
- Stir-Fried Beef and Broccoli With Oyster Sauce
- Lighter Chicken Parmesan with Simple Tomato Sauce
- Chicken Enchiladas with Tomatillo Sauce
- Foolproof Oven-Baked Brown Rice
- ▼ September (14)
- ► 2006 (64)
- ► 2005 (134)