from WeightWatchers Momentum Cookbook
1 (1 1/4-pound) flank steak, trimmed
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons canola oil
1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
1 onion, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
4 (7-inch) whole-wheat tortillas, warmed
2 tablespoons taco sauce
Spray a nonstick ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Sprinkle the steak with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt. Place the steak on the grill pan and cook until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the side of the steak registers 145º F for medium-rare, about 5 minutes on each side.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the bell peppers, onions, and garlic; sprinkle with the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and the black pepper. Cook, stirring, until softened, about 8 minutes.
Transfer the steak to a cutting board and let stand 5 miutues. Cut the steak across the grain into 20 slices.
Lay the tortillas out on a work surface and top evenly with the steak, onion, and bell peppers; drizzle with the taco sauce. Fold the tortillas in half.
Serves 4. Per serving (1 fajaita): 375 Cal, 15 g Fat, 4 g Fib. POINTS value: 8.
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (34)
- Pesto Pizza à la Amici's
- Pizza Margherita à la Peter Reinhart
- Heidi's Turkey Salad with Cranberries and Almonds
- Rosemary Chicken Thighs with Roast Potatoes
- Steak Fajitas
- Potato-Watercress Soup
- Cod with Tomato-Oregano Sauce
- Best-Ever Country Captain Chicken
- Smoked Turkey, Carrot, and Raisin Salad
- Chicken and Roasted Pepper Sandwiches
- Grilled Chicken with Raspberry and Goat Cheese Sal...
- Chicken and Rice with Bell Peppers
- Fish Tacos
- Corn and Green Chili Frittata
- Slow Cooker Shrimp Chowder with Dill and Corn
- Asian-Style Duck Roll-Ups
- Slow Cooker Firecracker Chili
- ▼ January (17)
- ► 2008 (90)
- ► 2007 (34)
- ► 2006 (64)
- ► 2005 (134)