From Martha Stewart Living online
This nonalcoholic pink drink is a great treat for children during festive occasions. Sanding sugar is a large-grain decorative sugar; granulated sugar may be substituted.
2 tablespoons colored sanding sugar
6 teaspoons pomegranate syrup or grenadine
1 1/2 cups pink grapefruit juice
2-4 tablespoons simple syrup
Place sanding sugar in a shallow dish or plate. Slice six thin rounds from the middle of lime; set aside. Rub lime wedge around rims of six glasses; dip each rim in sugar to coat. Pour 1 teaspoon pomegranate syrup into bottom of each glass.
Place grapefruit juice and 2 cups ice cubes in a blender with simple syrup. Process on high speed until ice is crushed. Pour frozen mixture into glasses, and stir to combine with syrup. Garnish with reserved lime rounds, and serve immediately.
- ► 2013 (26)
- ► 2012 (45)
- ► 2011 (34)
- ► 2009 (73)
- ► 2008 (90)
- ► 2007 (34)
- Perfect Margarita
- Pink Grapefruit "Margaritas"
- Grilled Lemon Chicken
- Pork Tenderloin with Cranberry Balsamic Sauce
- Joyce's Irish Coffee
- Welsh Rabbit
- Beet horseradish & maztah sandwiches
- Seder Green Salad (Hanukkah 2006)
- Balsamic dressing
- Salmon Gefilte Fish poached in Fennel-wine Broth w...
- Perfect Aparagus
- Alton Brown's Fried Chicken
- Mojito ... Mochito
- Garlic Roasted Green Beans with Shallots and Hazel...
- Maytag Blue Dressing
- Superbowl Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Millie Larson's Cavier Pie
- Perfect Manhattan
- ▼ April (18)
- ► 2005 (134)